No matter what address you see in your browser's bar, links to this page should be always based on www.agustincernuda.info, in order to avoid possible broken links in the future.
Agustín Cernuda del Río
Write to me:
guti at uniovi dot es
Resources & Links
Here you will find some of the online resources I usually use; there are also some utilities I've written.
Prolog / Constraint Logic Programming (CLP)
Verification, validation and abstract interpretation
- XML tutorial The XML Revolution. This 130+ page slide collection provides an introduction and overview of XML, namespaces, XLink, XPointer, XPath, DSD, XSLT... including links.
- XML.ORG. The XML Industry Portal.
- DTD School. A good DTD tutorial.
- The Tab Key. How to make the TAB key (CTRL+TAB, to be precise) work inside a multiline field.
General info & contacts
- BeanPole. A project by the Center for Software Sciences at Northeastern University.
OCL (Object Constraint Language)
History of Computing
- The Computer Museum History Center. Detailed events, and a timeline in a "per-year" basis. Very interesting and good pictures; however, if you don't know what year you are going to, things get a bit more complicated. It also has events classified by themes (software, companies...).
- A chronology of Computer History. A chronology whose events are very briefly described. Very detailed in the final part (recent events).
- How to's. In this "how to" list, you'll find more articles on how to write, how to make peer reviews, etc.
- Microsoft. Some educational contents.
- GEIDI. The study group for teaching innovation I'm a member of. At that site there are more teaching links that I won't repeat here. [In spanish, but with several english links under the "Recursos docentes/Información" section]